Displaying Student Work

September 17, 2012

We've  got a quick classroom solution for you this week. Displaying student work is very important in the classroom. It lets the kiddos know that you value and appreciate their work. However, sometimes it is just a pain to switch everything out.

Clothespins are the solution. What? Clothespins are ugly? Okay. We love the clothespins pictured below. Re-purpose old crayon wrappers and decoupage them onto the clothespin. Super cute and simple!



You can also use scrapbook paper for a different theme.


The possibilities are endless! Not only will this make your bulletin boards cute, but they will help make changing out student work much easier. No more stapling, or tacking work up.

How do you display student work in your classroom?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sadly, I still tape student work to the walls. I love the ideas of clothespins. Thanks for the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to do this! I have 3 classes of kids shuffling in and out of my room and let's be honest, there isn't enough tape or staples in the world to display their work!

    I think I might spray paint mine or look for the plastic colored variety to make it easier/faster. :) Can someone say LAZY!

    One, Two, Three: Math Time!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Shop With Us

>