Friday Feature!

September 07, 2012



We came across this awesome TPTer this summer and we're sure you'll want to visit! Drop by Mrs. Plum's  at There's No Place Like Second Grade for some practical and creative ideas. Mrs. Plum is beginning her first year of teaching in a second grade classroom and is bursting with creativity!

We first stumbled upon her wonderful talents through one of her freebies: Encouraging Lightbulb Moments. Perhaps you were curious as to why teachers were snatching up light bulb stress balls... this is it! We searched for at least a month before finding them at our local Target Dollar Spot. When you download this great resource, Mrs. Plum explains this is a tool to help students clear their mind and regain focus. The added element of the tactile light bulbs not only make this super cute, but also great for those kiddos who need movement and stimulation!

 

Take advantage and light up your students with her FREE light bulb moment resource.


Princess Haley will appear each Friday to feature a new teacher. If you are interested in being featured, be sure to leave a comment with a link to your blog!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I found you through the TPT seller forum and I am glad I did! I love your blog! I am following here and at your store. :) I would also be interested in being featured if you would like! My blog is learning-4-keeps.blogspot.com! My teacher store is www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Learning-4-Keeps. I hope you have a fantastic day!

    Leah
    Learning 4 Keeps

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Leah! We're glad you found us too. Look for your Friday Feature in the near future. (Princess Haley will stop by and let you know when that will happen!)

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Shop With Us

>